Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula
Yorktown, Newport News, VA
- +1 757-447-5113
- 55 Yorktown Rd, Newport News, VA 23603
Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula Reviews
3.3 stars based on 7 reviews
Can't say enough about Robert Allen and his team! We live out of state and have been overwhelmed with the sale of our childhood home. Robert helped us with an online auction, donations, referrals, clean up and coordinating with other professionals. His communication via texts and emails were always timely. He is compassionate and helpful, with the knowlege we needed to help us move quickly and thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone who needs assistance with relocation, downsizing, or preparing a house to sell.
Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you!
I did lots of business with the older gentleman that used to own this company. Recently purchased since the new ownership transition and had a horrible experience. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN, as the receipt has no pickup time ( just a date ), they do not answer their phones and the woman is rude and very inconsiderate. Showed up before their closing time and was told they were closed for pickups. After traveling 48 miles one way with gas at 4.29 a gallon. And paying 25$ an hour for a helper to help me load my items. What a "Caring Transition" from old ownership to new ownership.
Response from the owner
Don, I have reviewed your feedback with our staff and will insure that pick up days and times are more clearly communicated in the future. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. I hope you will give us another chance moving forward.
I cannot say enough good things about Caring Transitions. We were in a tight situation with my 85 year old Dad needing to sell his home, downsize and move into independent living. All within 30 days. I was most impressed with Kim Morgan. Kim made the preliminary visit and provided outstanding detailed follow up throughout the process. My Dad and I are thrilled with the results! Caring Transitions arranged an on line auction, and were able to sell most of his furnishings. The other items were arranged for donation by Caring Transitions. They coordinated schedules with our realtor as she was showing the home so that the entire process was seamless and completed on time to allow my Dad to move into his new living facility.
More reviews (2)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Newport News
1. How to Get in Touch With Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula?You may reach them at this phone number +1 757-447-5113. You can also search for their website to get email contact information.
2. What Do People Think About Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula?View one of the featured comments on this moving company below.
"Can't say enough about Robert Allen and his team! We live out of state and have been overwhelmed with the sale of our childhood home. Robert helped us with an online auction, donations, referrals, clean up and coordinating with other professionals. His communication via texts and emails were always timely. He is compassionate and helpful, with the knowlege we needed to help us move quickly and thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone who needs assistance with relocation, downsizing, or preparing a house to sell."
3. What Is the Address of Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula?Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula is at 55 Yorktown Rd, Newport News, VA 23603. Use the map above to discover the shortest path. If you want to move to a new home, you may find the best home moving services with NearbyMovers.
4. What Are the Opening Hours of Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula?The open hours of Caring Transitions Virginia Peninsula are as follows:
- Sunday: 8AM–8PM
- Monday: 8AM–8PM
- Tuesday: 8AM–8PM
- Wednesday: 8AM–8PM
- Thursday: 8AM–8PM
- Friday: 8AM–8PM
- Saturday: 8AM–8PM
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922