Grand, Springfield, IL
- +1 217-544-4521
- 1901 N Grand Ave E, Springfield, IL 62702
Northend Storage Reviews
4.4 stars based on 24 reviews
This place is ran by absolute thieves and crooks. They are never in the office during their scheduled times. Ive called multiple times and left voicemails to drop my key off only to get a call back 2 months later. They tell me they are charging me for 2 months and late payment penalties for both months. Do yourself a favor, find a dif storage unit.
Staff is friendly the units are clean and cheaper in price compared to other storage places.
If you have valuables, DO NOT and I mean DO NOT store them here. I was told by managers that water does not get in the unit to damage property and that we would be given palettes just in case. Our unit was securely closed and when I went to retrieve my property, the unit was flooded. Upon further inspection, there were mouse droppings everywhere. When we went to discuss the issue with manager, he was extremely dismissive and stated that they are not responsible for water getting into units or insect or rodent control. (This was after stating that they didn’t have an issue with rodents.) There was absolutely NO food in the unit. They refused to issue a refund and they are apparently used to treating their customers extremely poorly. My advice: Don’t cut corners for a cheaper price. The extra money is worth it for customer service and ensuring your property is cared for and not damaged. You don’t want extra insects or rodents moving in with you. I plan to take legal action which could have prevented with better communication and respect for customers.
More reviews (1)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Springfield
1. How Can I Get in Touch With Northend Storage?You may contact them by calling this phone number +1 217-544-4521. You can also go to their website to find email contact details.
2. What Are the Reviews About Northend Storage?See one of the customer reviews on this moving firm below.
"This place is ran by absolute thieves and crooks. They are never in the office during their scheduled times. Ive called multiple times and left voicemails to drop my key off only to get a call back 2 months later. They tell me they are charging me for 2 months and late payment penalties for both months. Do yourself a favor, find a dif storage unit."
3. What Is the Location Information of Northend Storage?Northend Storage is at 1901 N Grand Ave E, Springfield, IL 62702. Just use the map above to locate the best way to get there. If you intend to relocate far away, you may find the best long-distance moving company from NearbyMovers.
4. What Are the Hours of Operation For Northend Storage?The operating hours of Northend Storage are shown below:
- Tuesday: 12–4PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 12–4PM
- Wednesday: 12–4PM
- Thursday: 12–4PM
- Friday: 12–4PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM–12:30PM
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922