- 2-step booking process
- 1 minute no-obligation quotes
- 0 upfront fees
- 50+ local expert movers
Find Moving Companies Near Me
5 Best Moving Companies in Marble Falls, TX
- 2104 11th St #101, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- +1 830-693-5533
- 2313 Commerce St, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- +1 830-693-2613
- 1307 Mormon Mill Rd R3, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- +1 512-266-0748
- 1411 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- +1 830-693-2480
- 309 Cliff Cir, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- +1 830-693-6683
- TuesdayOpen 24 hours
Moving Companies in Texas by CitiesView More
1. Which Mover Is Nearest to Me in Marble Falls, TX?You can find the closest moving company near you in Marble Falls, TX by hitting the "Check map" icon.
2. Which Mover in Marble Falls, TX Is the Most Reliable?Pro Movers Plus is the best moving company in Marble Falls, TX, which gets a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 24 reviews. Below is one of the featured comments on this moving company.
"Wow, but not in a good way! If I could give zero stars I would. We hired this company in advance to move my elderly parents (87 and 81) from Granite Shoals to The Woodlands in Houston. We should have known there would be a problem from the get go. First, they got lost on the way to the house. Then only two showed for the job when we hired three. The discount for one less mover....$10 (seriously). Since we had flown in from GA and driven in from Dallas, we still moved forward with the paperwork. They walked through the home and said it should be an easy load. It was lightly raining when they arrived. They got to work and loaded several pieces onto the truck. Within the hour there was a heavy downpour. They expressed concern for the furniture. While we waited for the rain to let up, we suggested preparing the pieces in the house with plastic wrap. Instead, they opted to sit in the truck. After thirty minutes the rain had stopped so I went out to the truck and asked if they were ready to continue loading. After an additional 15 minute wait, the two guys came in and said they can't move in the rain because it isn't safe. This didn't make sense since they arrived in the rain that morning and started to load the truck. They proceeded to tell us that they were short staffed and had worked 25 hours straight and they had a big job in the morning. They stated that they looked on the radar forecast and it was supposed to rain in Spring TX. Clearly our move was not convenient! Their solution, come back and move several days later. Not a viable solution since we had traveled specifically for this date and time. We called the owner to let her know this absolutely will not work for us and she hung up on us during the call. She instead sent a text saying we were ugly and swearing at her men and they were afraid of us, a 52 and 60 year old woman who had been up most of the night preparing for the move. Our only cuss words were "this is Bull Sh*t" after they told us they were leaving us in the lurch. DO NOT USE PRO MOVERS PLUS. They are anything but professional. Below are photos of the "dangerous weather conditions" - they arrived at 9:30. Started loading around 10. These photos were taken at 11 AM. It didn't rain the rest of the day in Granite Shoals and never did rain in The Woodlands."
3. Are There Any Movers That Offer Cross-City Moving Services?Yes. You can visit the websites of the moving firms in Marble Falls, TX to discover more about it. Or you may contact (888) 228-3922 for more accurate details.
4. How Much Does It Cost to Move in Marble Falls, TX?Prices differ amongst moving companies. You may calculate the cost of moving with the help of our moving cost calculator.
5. How to Pick the Most Reliable Mover in Marble Falls, TX?Examine the customer feedback for the moving firms on the list above. You can also find the best mover on this page.
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922