Why Choose All American Transport?
All American Transport is an ultimate solution when you need to ship a car. It is a concierge service provider business, run by a family for more than the past 50 years. The business is operating throughout the United States and ensures you quick and reliable service at a reasonable rate. There are many reasons to choose All American Transport for automobile transporting services including:
- Prompt service: Your car will be shipped to your provided address promptly. Just give the car details regarding time, places and the type of car. The rates are comparatively low and you will get all the updates on time.
- Motivated by satisfied customers: The service is highly motivated by the satisfaction of the customers. The goal is to provide you with the auto shipment service faster and without any hassle.
- High competency: With more than 50 years of experience, the highly competent staff of All America Transport have a pretty clear idea about how to provide you with a seamless service. You may find it as a small business but performance-wise, you will get the top-notch service even better than bigger businesses.
- Stress-free service provider: It delivers your vehicle to your doorstep right on time. You don’t have to take the stress regarding further management at all. If necessary, you can call and get immediate responses to your query.
- Competitive rates: You will get the best quality auto transporting service at a highly competitive rate compared to the other licensed car shipping companies in the market. The pricing has been set according to the AAAT so you can get better service at the lowest possible price.
- Great market reputation: All American Transport is followed by great reputation in the market due to its efficiency and faster service-providing facility. It keeps updated about the shipping rates so you don’t have to pay extra.
What Are the Transport Options Offered by All American Transport?
All American Transport is a fully insured auto transporting solution that comprises various transport options, such as:
- You can ship any vehicle no matter if it is operable or not.
- You can ask for immediate delivery for your car shipment. To some extent, you may get your car picked up within 24 to 48 hours.
- You can ship motorcycles as well. All American Transport has specially designed containers to ship motorbikes to make sure it’s safe while transporting.
- Expensive exotic or classic cars can be delivered through enclosed shipping. The charge can be a bit higher but you will get your valuable car safe from the threats that may cause while shipping.
- You can find domestic or international shipping options to transport your car
- You will get some more features including guaranteed pickup at any time, online tracking, insurance, free quotes, and a mobile application so that you can get in touch with the company whenever you need.
How Long Does It Take to Transport a Car?
It depends on a couple of key aspects to determine how long will it take to transport a car:
- The distance between the places from where the vehicle will be picked up and delivered.
- The number of additional vehicles in the same shipment
Bad weather, extreme traffic condition, and even the truck may have some issues and require maintenance will also possibly play an important role.
Mostly, it takes around 7 to 10 days for coast-to-coast relocations and 3 to 6 days for coastal up-and-down. You will get regular updates about every movement, transit, and exact date and time of arrival of your vehicle with All American Transport.
To avail of the service from All American Transport, you need to submit your order request at least two weeks before shipment. For urgent cases, you have to keep us informed while you are asking for the service and it will put a “Top Priority” upon your car.
What Is the Cost to Ship a Car with All American Transport?
If you are willing to enjoy automobile transport service from All American Transport, you can contact them online and ask for free quotes. The quotes will remain the same whenever you book the service for shipping your vehicle.
While researching over the internet, you will find that most of the companies quote a minimum of $500 for shorter distances like transporting through some states and goes up to $1500 for longer distances like cross-border moving. The price variation depends on routes, the size of the vehicle, and the type of shipping you choose, like open or enclosed carriers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I ship things inside my vehicle?
You can pack some small objects in the trunk of the car but it is better if you don’t put or ship something else inside your vehicle. Only the vehicle is insured while transporting and not the objects that remain inside. Moreover, there is a chance that the additional weight of the objects can damage the interior or may occur some serious wear-out in your vehicle.
What if my car is damaged while shipping with All American Transport?
Typically, no car is damaged while shipping but if anything bad happens to your vehicle and you think the shipment process should be responsible for it, contact All American Transport immediately. Before that, make a list of all the damages you find in the vehicle, include all of these in the inspection report, and get it signed by the driver.
Is a pickup and delivery date guaranteed?
Yes, you need to pay an additional fee for a guaranteed pickup and delivery date so that the transport can be scheduled accordingly. But sometimes bad weather or hazardous situations can delay the shipment process. However, you will be notified within 24 hours about the reasons responsible for the delayed delivery.
Do I need to appear when American Auto Shipping’s truck picks up or drops off my vehicle?
It is recommended that you or anyone from your family, friend, or someone you can trust should show up while the driver picks up and drops off your vehicle. If you are the seller, make sure the buyer is present at the landing spot, or else, it will be dispatched to a terminal and you have to pay an additional charge for keeping and transporting.