What Is Bekins Van Lines?
Established in 1891, Bekins Van Lines is a full-service moving and storage company based in Mishawaka, Indiana, and has been in business for over 125 years, offering both local and long-distance moving services. The company has a wide network of agents across the United States, making it one of the leading moving companies in the country.
Bekins Van Lines is a family-owned and operated company. The company is committed to providing quality moving services and has an excellent reputation in the industry. Bekins Van Lines is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and is a member of the American Moving & Storage Association.
How Does It Work?
Bekins Van Lines can help you with everything from packing and loading your belongings to transport and delivery. The moving company has a network of agents across the United States, so no matter where you're moving, Bekins can help.
Here's how it works:
- Contact Bekins Van Lines to get an estimate.
- Bekins will send the professional agent in your area to your home and give you a quote after checking your items (face to face or by smartphone).
- You will be assigned a move manager to handle your process of moving belongings.
- The team will pack and load your belongings on a truck and then the driver will transport your belongings to your new home.
- Once the truck arrives, the movers will unload your belongings and place them in your new home.
Moving can be a stressful experience, but with Bekins Van Lines, you can rest assured that your belongings will arrive safely and on time.
What Services Does Bekins Van Lines Offer？
Bekins offers a wide range of services to make your move as stress-free as possible, including full-service packing, and storage. The company also offers a wide range of discounts and deals to help you save money on your move. The services include:
- Local, long-distance, and international moves
- Available packing and storages services
- Military and Government Moving
- Professional services for commercial and residential items or equipment moves
- Equipped with Silver Certified moves
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Bekins Van Lines?
The advantages and disadvantages of Bekin are as follows.
- Bekins is an all-rounder mover, which means you can move your belongings locally or even internationally.
- There are multiple moving services Bekin has to offer. For example specialized moving, or commercial moving.
- There are various storage services available depending on your load of belongings.
- The estimate and quote process is quick and easy.
- There are many discounts you can avail of.
- It has a good reputation for its quality service.
- The services provided differ according to your location and agent.
- It has a limited service area.
What Can Affect the Moving Cost of Bekins Van Lines?
- The size of your move and weight of belongings: The larger and more complex your move is, the more it will cost. This is because larger moves require more time, effort, and resources to complete.
- The type of valuation coverage: If a customer chooses the Full Replacement Value Protection they would need to pay a specific amount fee. However, they are allowed to get a limited valuation coverage with no charges.
- The season and distance of moving: The time of year you move can also affect the cost. For example, moves during the summer months will usually be more expensive compared with the moves during the winter months. This is because summer is the busiest time of year for moving companies.
- Additional services: There are extra charges for every add-on service which can increase your moving cost. For example for short-term storage, or packing assistance you would need to pay more.