Moving Companies in Pembroke Pines, FL
- 2-step booking process
- 1 minute no-obligation quotes
- 0 upfront fees
- 50+ local expert movers
Find Moving Companies Near Me
3 Best Moving Companies in Pembroke Pines, FL
- 8395 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
- +1 954-687-0667
Donna Ballman says, "Two Men And A Truck was fantastic! They came in under budget even though the elevator in my building was out ..."View more
- 10221 Pines Blvd Suite 2, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
- +1 954-494-2664
Chris Abascal says, "Pierre did a great job. Accommodated to my schedule and was flexible. Went the extra mile to insure my move w..."View more
- 1362 SW 178th Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- +1 954-996-6837
Lillian Lambert says, "This is the second time I have used this company and still very pleased. He is very easy to communicate wit..."View more
Moving Companies in Florida by CitiesView More
1. How Can I Go To The Nearest Moving Company in Pembroke Pines, FL?Hit on the "check map" icon on this page to find out the best movers through NearbyMovers close to you in Pembroke Pines, FL.
2. What Is the Best Moving Company in Pembroke Pines, FL?It's Two Men and a Truck which has 3.8 stars out of 5 from 80 reviews. The following is a client review about it.
"Two men and a truck movers were excellent. I was calling back to inquire about a piece that I discovered was missing. My issue is when I had the misfortune of dealing with a Christine at the “call center” in Fort Lauderdale. I was calling back after discovering that one of the legs of my patio furniture was missing. Unfortunately this unprofessional person with despicable customer service skills has the responsibility of handling all of the calls for their four locations. She was extremely rude and discourteous. This woman actually hung up on me despite the fact that she was the one who turned the conversation south because of her unhelpful and condescending tone. I simply asked her if she would transfer me to the person she had transferred me to just 15 minutes before. The next thing I know it turns into all out war. She turned a routine call into an unexpected hostile one. She then hung up in me. I hope you all record all your calls so that you can see how irrational her behavior is. When I called back, she had the audacity to brag about the fact that she hung up on me. Quite sad and pathetic for an adult who is being compensated for her time. It was as if I was bothering her…. despite the fact that she was being paid to do a job. At one point she stated to me, “I see that you don’t comprehend well”. To which I replied, I comprehend quite well. I have two graduate degrees to show for it. She then proclaimed to me that she too has a graduate degree as if that has anything to do with her inability to perform such a simple customer service task. In fact, it makes her lack of professional 20x worse. It appears that Christine is miserable at her place of employment. Do your customers a favor and relinquish her from the bondage of this job, so that she can pursue a career utilizing one of her multiple degrees. Hopefully having a job that she enjoys will allow her to provide better service because she certainly hates being a customer service rep and hates dealing with customers."
3. Do Cheap Movers in Pembroke Pines, FL Offer Trans-City Moving Services?Sure, NearbyMovers will find moving companies as you requested. Call (888) 228-3922 in case you have any problems.
4. How Much Will It Cost Me If I Turn To Cheap Movers in Pembroke Pines, FL?Don't worry about the cost. You can use our moving cost calculator in this page.
5. How to Choose the Most Suitable Moving Company in Pembroke Pines, FL?We've presented moving companies in Pembroke Pines, FL. Click to get more details before moving on.
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922