Smith County Appraisal District
323, Tyler, TX
- +1 903-510-8600
- 245 S SE Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75702
Smith County Appraisal District Reviews
4.1 stars based on 32 reviews
Convenient location, has easy access. People are very pleasant and knowledgeable
A surprisingly pleasant experience. Hanna was extremely helpful and efficient.
My grandmother had 14 acres they lost 13 to back taxes the appraisal office tied my fathers 1 acre in with the 14 it had its own separate deed and tax number only 13 acres was auctioned off so they came up with a scheme to redistrict so they could take my father’s 1 acre without paying a dime for it,what they done was very illegal and unconstitutional but they did it,my Heavenly Father is not pleased with what they did ,they will answer to a higher calling for that misjustice all I can do is Pray and tell everybody what they did🙏🏽I hope that one star means terrible
More reviews (7)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Tyler
1. How Do I Speak to Smith County Appraisal District?+1 903-510-8600 is their phone number. You can visit for more details about this moving service provider.
2. How Do People Comment On Smith County Appraisal District?We've presented some customer reviews on it below:
"Convenient location, has easy access. People are very pleasant and knowledgeable"
3. What's the Address Of Smith County Appraisal District?Hit on "Directions" to manage to visit this junkyard on this page. Besides, you can also get more details about cross country movers on this page for free.
4. When Does Smith County Appraisal District Open Every Day?Below are open hours of Smith County Appraisal District:
- Friday: 8AM–4:30PM
- Monday: 8AM–4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM–4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM–4:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM–4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922