- 2-step booking process
- 1 minute no-obligation quotes
- 0 upfront fees
- 50+ local expert movers
Find Moving Companies Near Me
3 Best Moving Companies in Happy Valley, OR
- 11811 SE 82nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086
- +1 503-659-3800
- 13255 SE 130th Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086
- +1 503-563-6972
- 8319 SE Otty Rd, Happy Valley, OR 97086
- +1 503-658-2222
Moving Companies in Oregon by CitiesView More
1. Which Moving Firm Is Nearby in Happy Valley, OR?You can locate the nearest mover near you in Happy Valley, OR by checking the "Check map" icon.
2. Which Moving Firm in Happy Valley, OR Is the Most Reliable?U-Haul Storage of Clackamas Town Center is the best mover in Happy Valley, OR, which gets a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 93 reviews. The following is one of the featured remarks on this mover.
"Rented a truck for a local move within the same city for a couple days after seeing a $29 promotion. Day of I pick up the truck and after paying mileage and other unexpected fees, i was charges $155 that i was told would be partially refunded upon return. The associate emailed the contract to the wrong email address and i never received it and so after the move i was too busy to return the truck and my friend took it back but to a a different location within the same city on accident. The next day I check my credit card activity and U-haul is attempting to Charge my card an additional $649! I call and am told most of the cost was for returning to the wrong location and a cleaning fee. Now i don’t even have the money to pay them even if i wanted to and have called the 1-800 number as no local store numbers exist several times and was told the local store that rented it to me Only is authorized to make changes to the fees and that my message would be passed along and someone will call me back in 72 hours. Nobody ever called me back. I was told that this is going to be put into collections after the 3rd day unpaid. Now i will have my credit score impacted and i offered to pay them once they can present me with a reasonable amount, mind you they already took $155 for a local overnight move. U-haul expected to charge me upwards of $800 for a local overnight move, won’t put me in contact with the people that are interested in negotiating a price i can pay and has begun collections activity after 72 hours! Criminals!"
3. Are There Any Moving Companies That Provide Long-Distance Moving Services?Yes. You can go to the websites of the movers in Happy Valley, OR to discover more about it. Or you can call (888) 228-3922 for more accurate details.
4. How Much Will It Cost to Move in Happy Valley, OR?Prices differ amongst movers. You may calculate the cost of moving with the help of our moving cost calculator.
5. How to Pick the Most Reliable Moving Firm in Happy Valley, OR?See the customer comments for the movers on the list above. You can also find the best mover by visiting this page.
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922