- 2-step booking process
- 1 minute no-obligation quotes
- 0 upfront fees
- 50+ local expert movers
Find Moving Companies Near Me
4 Best Moving Companies in Monroe, LA
- 3611 Halsell St, Monroe, LA 71203
- +1 318-322-7760
Bryan Moore says, "We just used Ross movers for the 3rd time in 5 years. They have been excellent every time. Professional, timely..."View more
- 8798 Millhaven Rd, Monroe, LA 71203
- +1 318-343-8387
Danielle Colipano says, "Very helpful, had no issues with our cross country move, even pulling our car behind the truck. Reasonabl..."View more
- 2802 Desiard St #7206, Monroe, LA 71201
- +1 318-732-3210
David Vaughan says, "null"View more
- 609 N 4th St, Monroe, LA 71201
Kathy Driver says, "null"View more
- +1 318-325-0025
Moving Companies in Louisiana by CitiesView More
1. How to Find The Address Of The Nearest Moving Company in Monroe, LA?Click the "check map" icon on this page to locate the best local movers from NearbyMovers close to you in Monroe, LA.
2. Which One Is the Best Moving Company in Monroe, LA?It's Ross Movers Inc which has 3.8 stars out of 5 from 37 reviews. Below is a comment about it.
"Ross movers was recommended by a few people. Saying they were the best in town. I will say Mr. Jerry was nice and affordable. However, I was not satisfied with the sloppy job his workers did. I moved from Louisiana to Houston, Texas. I was unable to meet them upon arrival. So my step mom had to come. She was about 10 minute behind them. So they took it upon themselves to open the back gate and start unloading things into my back yard. One being my son's battery operated dump truck. (That they moved out of my garage) They didn't even care enough to put it under the patio. So it sat out by the fence getting rained on for two days. It no longer goes in reverse. I had many boxes labled with what room to put them in. They disregarded those labels and stacked most everything up in my kitchen. Putting boxes on top of ones marked fragile. They had no respect for my belongings. Or my new home as they walked on carpet leaving wet, dirty footprints. I have scratches on many pieces of my furniture. They destroyed a lampshade that was attached to a stand that belonged to my now deceased grandmother. My 3 year old Samsung refrigerator was damaged. The top piece was not popped back on correctly. They managed to puncture the inside of the refrigerator about the size of a dime. I called the owner, Mr. Jerry Ross, explaining the damage done. And that I would not even hold him responsible for all other damages as long as he took care of the refrigerator. He response "Well we have never had any problems with damage to a refrigerator before." I did not know what the long term effects a puncture would be on the inside of the fridge so all I wanted was for him to hire a Samsung repair person to assess the damage. He still acted like it wasn't his problem to fix. Telling me things like "Well they had problems getting it out of your house." and "Leroy (his worker) said the popped out top piece was already like that." I was furious that he would try and put that on me. That is why I hired what I thought to be profession movers with insurance to cover any damaged items. Because he never called a repair man, I took to upon myself to hire one. Lucky for him the repairs were not major. Total bill of $79.00 that I paid for. I sent Jerry Ross the bill. Expecting him to pay for the damages. I have not heard a word from him since then. I have not received reimbursement for the money I paid for the damages his company did. I am a widowed mother of a 5 yo son. I am very disappointed that Jerry Ross would not own up to the damages. Shame on him and his workers. I was willing to look over the scratches on furniture, damaged lamp shade and even my sons dump truck if he would just own up to the damages done to the refrigerator. Now I will be contacting my attorney to get full reimbursement for any and all damages made by his workers. They were rude when unloading my furniture. One making a comment under his breath "I am ready to get the hell out of Houston." Very unprofessional!! And leaving this widowed mom to foot the bill for their negligence. These are only a few of pictures of the damages done by ROSS MOVERS!!!"
3. Do Movers in Monroe, LA Offer Trans-City Moving Services?Sure, NearbyMovers will find moving service providers based on your demands. Call (888) 228-3922 if you have any questions.
4. How Much Will It Cost Me If I Turn To Movers in Monroe, LA?Don't worry about the cost. Please use our moving cost calculator from here.
5. Can NearbyMovers Help Me Find Out the Best Moving Company in Monroe, LA?NearbyMovers will show you moving service providers in Monroe, LA. Click to get more details before moving on.
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922