Class Pays Moving & Storage
Hennessy, La Vergne, TN
- +1 615-891-4304
- 1602 J P Hennessy Dr, La Vergne, TN 37086
- SundayOpen 24 hours
- OPEN NOW
Class Pays Moving & Storage Reviews
4.3 stars based on 65 reviews
Great experience working with Class Pays. Will certainly recommend them. Very professional and saw the job thru. A special shout out to Pam who coordinated the whole move. She was amazing in resolving any little glitches that arose and kept us informed on all matters.
M and M Schuitt
We recently used Classpays to move us from the Tucson AZ area to Oklahoma City OK. I signed a binding contract for 16,000+ pounds based on the estimator Samantha’s inventory. She stated for more or less poundage the price would be the same. The van driver weighed our load and total weight was 12,000+ pounds. At the time I didn’t know that it would be inflated by almost 25 percent. This is totally unacceptable and they are being unjustly enriched through unscrupulous tactics. Management won’t contact me to discuss my concerns about this overcharge or the employee who is likely instructed to overstate weight estimate. Don’t use this company without asking pertinent questions. Customers have no idea of the weight of belongings and you are at Classpays’ mercy. And certainly don’t sign the contract at delivery because that’s where they say I should have called my estimator. I did call Samantha and she advised I talk to Earl or Mike. They are cowards who hide behind underlings and won’t address the issue with me.
Class Pays was recommended to me from a different division of North American Van Lines that I had used for a previous move. I didn't know much about them, but glad I worked with them. Andrew came to our home and offered a competitive price in line with other estimates, Pam followed up on details in advance and on moving day and quickly resolved one unexpected hiccup. The moving crews make or break a move, and they were top notch on both ends! Reggie Rivers was our lead in Nashville, and he, Logan and Joshua worked efficiently yet carefully to ensure our belongings were taken care of during packing and move out. They protected our floors and (unlike other movers) did not mark up the walls or drop anything throughout the day. At the other end, Kendall Dangerfield and Pierre worked surprisingly speedily on a hot day, but again took great care with our furnishings. They made sure every box and belonging was accounted for and located where we wanted them before they departed. Moves are never easy, but this one went smoothly and I recommend Class Pays.
More reviews (2)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in La Vergne
1. How to Get in Touch With Class Pays Moving & Storage?You can call them at this phone number +1 615-891-4304. Or you can visit their website to find email contact details.
2. What Do Others Have to Say About Class Pays Moving & Storage?See one of the customer feedback on this moving firm below.
"Great experience working with Class Pays. Will certainly recommend them. Very professional and saw the job thru. A special shout out to Pam who coordinated the whole move. She was amazing in resolving any little glitches that arose and kept us informed on all matters."
3. What Is the Address of Class Pays Moving & Storage?Class Pays Moving & Storage is at 1602 J P Hennessy Dr, La Vergne, TN 37086. You can check the map above to find the fastest way to get there. If you are going to move to another city, you may find the best long-distance moving company from NearbyMovers.
4. What Is the Opening and Closing Time For Class Pays Moving & Storage?The operating hours of Class Pays Moving & Storage are mentioned below:
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922