Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.
Mission, Shawnee, KS
- +1 877-693-7060
- 12905 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee, KS 66216
Coleman American Moving Services, Inc. Reviews
3.7 stars based on 61 reviews
Bob B and his team were great to deal with and very responsive to all my needs, requests and inquiries in a very timely manner. The team arrived on time and did a great job as well. The phrase you get what you pay for is real with Coleman. Their not cheap but are sure worth it. I would definitely recommend and use again 👍🏿💰
Please review all of the complaints on the BBB site, they are valid. Just because the BBB closed the case does not mean a satisfactory result was reached. Below is my complaint. I asked for them to at least refund my plane tickets for lying and telling me stuff was on the way, when I subsequently found out that they had not been able to find my driver for over 4 days. And for the trundle, they packed that, so that says something. I no longer believe it was kicked in, but I do believe my job was pure laziness and not worth 5K, plus my other expenses. Case Description: 10/7 - 10/18. Had trouble getting a call back, even though the company had my stuff and my cashier's check. It took days for them to tell me where my stuff was, and they lied about delivery dates. I was told I had a driver and 10/13 was the delivery date. I called on the 12th to confirm and she never called back; I had to cancel a flight based on the information she had given me. When she finally called back she told me they had not been able to find my driver since 10/8; if that was the case, there was no way my stuff was going to get loaded and delivered the next day. I asked her why hadn't she called me back like I asked and she say's she emailed me the same morning; that was after I had called and left a detailed message. I ended up having to rebook a more expensive ticket. Fragile boxes were damaged, the trundle to my bed looked kicked in and I'm finding cracked dishes. Had to buy a new TV since they mishandled the box. The TV was packed by me, so they will say it was my fault.
I had a somewhat complicated interstate move that they helped with. I couldn't say enough good things about Sarah Coleman who handled the logistics and Bob Benson who was my original contact point/estimator. Neither my weight or dates stayed the same through the process. Adjustments were made that required no additional payment from me. Thanks guys.
More reviews (2)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Shawnee
1. How Can I Get in Touch With Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.?You can call them at this phone number +1 877-693-7060. Alternatively, you can search for their website to find email contact info.
2. What Do People Think About Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.?See one of the customer reviews on this moving company below.
"Bob B and his team were great to deal with and very responsive to all my needs, requests and inquiries in a very timely manner. The team arrived on time and did a great job as well. The phrase you get what you pay for is real with Coleman. Their not cheap but are sure worth it. I would definitely recommend and use again 👍🏿💰"
3. Where Is Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.?Coleman American Moving Services, Inc. is at 12905 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Shawnee, KS 66216. You may use the map above to discover the fastest way to get there. If you are planning to relocate to another city, you may find the best long-distance moving company from NearbyMovers.
4. What Are the Opening Hours of Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.?The business hours of Coleman American Moving Services, Inc. are as follows:
- Thursday: 8AM–5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8AM–5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM–5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM–5PM
- Friday: 8AM–5PM
- Saturday: 8AM–12PM
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922