J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
Bloomington, Lowell, AR
- +1 479-659-6027
- 705 N Bloomington St, Lowell, AR 72745
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. Reviews
4.2 stars based on 147 reviews
This is a company drop yard and shop. It is not open to the general public. Most of the shop employees are great don't really know what the do in the office portion. The train makes a lot of noise a few times a day and night. There are shower's ,laundry facilities, break room and limited heat and eat food.
Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Great place to work great work environment and jb hunt takes care of their people
Response from the owner
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback!
JB Hunt is a company that is immoral and doesn't accept responsibility for their actions, no matter how serious. On October 10, 2018, my 21 year old daughter was returning home to Pittsburgh from Columbus where she attends college. She was traveling on 70E in the left lane when the truck she was passing began to move into her lane forcing her off the road into the grass to avoid being struck. Her car skidded and spun out of control until it was stopped by the cables in the median. The truck driver slowed down, stopped briefly and then kept going. Fortunately, two witnesses stopped and waited with my daughter for an hour until the State Trooper arrived. One of the witnesses reported that he was 100% positive that the trailer had a JB Hunt logo on it. As a big rig tow truck driver, he was so sure that he immediately called JB Hunt to report the accident. An Adjustor from JB Hunt met my daughter at the tow company's lot where her car was towed and commented that the car was totaled. After not hearing from JB Hunt for several days, we left a message for the Adjuster asking him to call us with the status of the claim. Instead of the Adjuster returning our call, Thoma Booterbaugh, Casualty Claims Director of JB Hunt called stating, "JB Hunt is not accepting any responsibility for the accident." She claimed that they're unable to identify the driver and "just because it was a JB Hunt trailer, doesn't prove it was a JB Hunt driver, anyone could've been pulling a JB Hunt trailer". A Fortune 500 company refused to own responsibility and simply provide some assistance to replace my daughter's $5000.00 used car. JB Hunt counts on the fact that most families aren't in a financial position to take them to court. My daughter has returned to Ohio State University without a car and will now have even more debt in order to replace her totaled vehicle.
More reviews (2)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Lowell
1. What Is the Contact Information of J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.?You may contact them by calling this phone number +1 479-659-6027. In addition, you can go to their website to find email contact details.
2. What Do Others Have to Say About J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.?Check out one of the customer comments on this moving company below.
"This is a company drop yard and shop. It is not open to the general public. Most of the shop employees are great don't really know what the do in the office portion. The train makes a lot of noise a few times a day and night. There are shower's ,laundry facilities, break room and limited heat and eat food."
3. Where Is J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.?J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is at 705 N Bloomington St, Lowell, AR 72745. Just use the map above to locate the shortest path. If you are intending to move far away, you may find the top-notch long-distance mover from NearbyMovers.
4. What Is the Opening and Closing Time For J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.?The open hours of J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. are mentioned below:
- Monday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Sunday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Tuesday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Wednesday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Thursday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Friday: 7AM–1:30AM
- Saturday: 7AM–1:30AM
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922