Moving Companies in Royal Oak, MI
- 2-step booking process
- 1 minute no-obligation quotes
- 0 upfront fees
- 50+ local expert movers
Find Moving Companies Near Me
3 Best Moving Companies in Royal Oak, MI
- 2020 Bellaire Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- +1 800-430-7881
Dan Ording says, "We used O'Sullivan 2 weeks ago, having also used them in 2015 for our last move. They were great both instances ..."View more
SuperMen Movers4.6(20)Check map
- 4921 Leafdale Blvd, Royal Oak, MI 48073
- +1 248-342-9937
Samona Dunn says, "I was just moved by Justin and Mike. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. They did a wonderful job, not o..."View more
- 3520 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48073
- +1 248-645-1330
Ingrid McCormack says, "The biggest downfall of our experience is that we were talked into purchasing the full insurance coverage ..."View more
Moving Companies in Michigan by CitiesView More
1. How to Find The Address Of The Nearest Moving Company in Royal Oak, MI?Click on the "check map" icon on this page to locate the best moving companies via NearbyMovers close to you in Royal Oak, MI.
2. What Is the Best Moving Company in Royal Oak, MI?It's O'Sullivan Moving & Storage Co. which has 3.8 stars out of 5 from 208 reviews. Here we list out a review about it.
"We never write negative reviews because we try our best to use local companies, and support local businesses, and doing so will defeat the purpose. However, we absolutely cannot recommend this company! They seem to have no concern for customer service. We moved back in September, and most furniture pieces were left with some kind of scratch or damage on it- even the ones we shrink wrapped. We had just over one moving truck full of things and it cost about $4500 to move ~2 hours away. They’re not cheap, but they accommodated our schedule, which we needed. Our mistake was not upgrading the insurance on our move. The TV was completely useless after they broke it, legs of furniture were messed up, scratches on every wooden furniture, boxes labeled for certain rooms were just put anywhere (ie., office boxes left in room designated as “nursery.) We even made it easier for them with us having 2 stories and having brand new flooring on our staircase- we had them put all the boxes going to downstairs bedrooms in the main floor living room. One less floor for them to travel we thought. Yet, they still left us a hot mess with boxes all in the wrong place- kitchen stuff was also in the living room, and the nursery. For the amount of money we paid, we had an even more stressful move than if we did it ourselves! We notified them of the damage, hoping they would simply just acknowledge the issue and try to improve. We sent some photos of the damage of things just to show them the issue. For larger issues, we filed claims (three items- broken TV, etc.) in October, not for much- like a couple hundred dollars (more for the principle). We still have not heard back from them. We reached back out 3 months later, given holidays and what not- still nothing. This is unacceptable. We really tried to give this company the benefit of the doubt, but this is just ridiculous. I would say save yourself the money, the hassle, and the potential damage to your furniture and go elsewhere."
3. Do Movers in Royal Oak, MI Offer Trans-City Moving Services?Sure, NearbyMovers will find movers based on your demands. Call (888) 228-3922 if you have any questions.
4. How Much Will It Cost Me If I Turn To Movers in Royal Oak, MI?Don't be worried about the moving cost. You can use our moving cost calculator from this page.
5. How Can I Find Out the Best Moving Company in Royal Oak, MI?NearbyMovers will show you movers in Royal Oak, MI. Make sure you compare those moving companies before moving on.
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922