North American Van Lines
International, Garland, TX
- +1 469-249-1557
- 902 S International Rd suite 300-a, Garland, TX 75042
North American Van Lines Reviews
4 stars based on 9 reviews
Moved 700 Miles to a different state with 7500 lbs of stuff. I had no issues, process was easy, there price was best of all major van lines. Driver showed up two mins early was very professional and helpful and delivered right on time.
An absolute joke of a company.....We contacted North American Van Lines for our move from Pittsburgh to Texas. They subcontracted to George. The packers consisted of two women (no problem), one of whom was 30 weeks pregnant (again, no problem) and left every 30 minutes to go smoke (starting to be a problem). I'm willing to look the other way, fine. My family and I fly to Texas and 2 weeks from when they put our stuff on a truck (and WAY past the promised delivery window), we are still sitting on plastic lawn furniture in our house (now a BIG problem). When we call both George and North American Van Lines, they direct us to the other and say "I don't know what's going on with your shipment." Now we are upset. Finally, a customer service agent at North American levels with us and says that George doesn't have the capacity to haul your stuff to Texas and North American should NEVER have used them. Interesting coming from the company we hired. Anyway, we are on week 3 of our move, my son cries that he wants to move back to Pittsburgh (because he at least had a bed there) and we are still fighting with them to find a driver to move our stuff. I'm looking into flights to go pick my stuff up myself and drive it to Texas. PLEASE AVOID GEORGE MOVING AND STORAGE and NORTH AMERICAN VAN LINES at ALL COSTS. No family should have to go through what we have.
Great moving experience. Arpuro was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the move. He and his staff packed, loaded and delivered all our household items better than we ever experienced before.
More reviews (2)
Map & DirectionsDirections
Nearby Moving Companies in Garland
1. How Can I Get in Touch With North American Van Lines?You can call them at this phone number +1 469-249-1557. Or you can browse their official website to get email contact information.
2. What Do People Think About North American Van Lines?See one of the customer comments on this mover below.
"Moved 700 Miles to a different state with 7500 lbs of stuff. I had no issues, process was easy, there price was best of all major van lines. Driver showed up two mins early was very professional and helpful and delivered right on time."
3. Where Is North American Van Lines?North American Van Lines is at 902 S International Rd suite 300-a, Garland, TX 75042. Use the map above to discover the shortest path. If you are considering to move to a new home, you may find the best home moving company with NearbyMovers.
4. What Are the Hours of Operation For North American Van Lines?The open hours of North American Van Lines are as follows:
- Wednesday: 7AM–8PM
- Monday: 7AM–8PM
- Tuesday: 7AM–8PM
- Thursday: 7AM–8PM
- Friday: 7AM–8PM
- Saturday: 7AM–8PM
- Sunday: 7AM–8PM
Save up to 40% off moving costs.
Get a Quote Now(888) 228-3922